It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Going on a Diet

I can't think of much to write about tonight. I'm really tired and my brain is shutting down, so I hope whatever I write makes at least a little sense.

I watched a movie today called P.S. I Love You. It was really good, and talk about romantic! It is definitely a chick-flick. If you haven't seen it, I don't want to give away the story line, but you should see it. Have a box of Kleenex handy, though, because I cried through the last half. And then I cried some more because I've never had that kind of romance in my life.

I'm going on a diet. That dreaded word. Usually all I have to do is think the word diet and I gain 5 pounds! But I've gotten so fat again that I can't stand myself. Two years ago I joined Weight Watchers and lost 45 pounds. I felt good, I went down 3 dress sizes, and I looked a lot better than I had in a long time. It was nice. Then we started having some real financial difficulties and I started to gain it back. I've gained back all of it but about 18 pounds, and I hate myself once again. The financial difficulties have not gone away, and maybe they never will, but this weight has got to go! I've battled this problem all my life, and I'm tired of being fat!!! I need to lose around 65 pounds to be where the charts say I should be, but about 55 pounds to be where I know I should be. I've yo-yoed so many times its not funny, but I do believe that Weight Watchers is the best way to go. At least for me. My problem is that I'm not very good at doing this on my own, and I can't afford WW right now, so this is going to be doubly hard. I hope by telling everyone here in this blog, that it will create a sense of accountability.......

Well, I can't stay awake any longer, so I'm signing off for tonight. See y'all tomorrow. "Night. Gramma G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...