It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Friends!

Friday has come again and I'm actually on time today! I have been working on some more swaps, and I found some good blogs while roaming the internet for information.

The first one is a re-visit to one of last weeks friends, Hani at Craftionary. She has a post with 60, that's right, 60 St. Patricks Day FREE printables! There is everything from signs to cupcake toppers and goodie bag toppers to subway art. You have to see it to believe it. And there are cute ideas to go with each one. Go to  http://www.craftionary.net/2012/02/60-st-patricks-day-free-printables.html and see what I mean.

There's even a cootie catcher!

I've been looking to the future for holiday inspiration, and I found this post that's for a holiday near and dear to my heart......the 4th of July! I know, I know, it's a ways away, but if you want to have a neighborhood parade, you might want to start thinking about it now. Jo-Ann gives wonderful parties and she shares her ideas on her blog, Pumpkin Petunia. She invited the neighborhood kids over and turned the whole thing into a part.y They decorated the bikes and had lunch and everything! So much fun. I really like this idea.   http://pumpkinpetunia.blogspot.com/2009/06/independence-day-bike-parade.html . Go check it out so you can start planning yours.


Over at i am very mary, Maryann is making some phenomenal jewelry! I love jewelry, but don't wear it as much as I used to because I have neck problems and necklaces give me headaches. But I might be willing to take the risk for some of her designs. I had a hard time picking just one to show you, so go to http://averymarydesign.blogspot.com/ and see which one you like best. I bet you can't pick just one, either!


To finish up today, we have a beautiful-looking brown sugar body scrub. Jessica is the mother of two gorgeous little girls, and she'll be able to keep them that way if she keeps coming up with recipes like this! I am going to try this right away, and pass it on to my daughters.
http://www.craftinessisnotoptional.com/2012/02/diy-sugar-body-scrub.html



I hope you'll visit these blogs and look for other great ideas. Everyone loves comments, so be sure to leave one and tell them you saw them here.

Are you looking for any particular ideas? Anything you want to learn? Leave me a comment and tell me what it is, and I'll see what I can do. I'm always willing to be of service. :) And remember......be today who you wish to be tomorrow, because tomorrow will be here all too soon. Until next time,



1 comment:

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...