It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yummy Lemon Cookies

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I have been so busy trying to get projects done that I totally spaced everything else. I'm trying to get my Relief Society 6 Sundays of Christmas done and out of my hair, along with gifts for the grandchildren, 16 of them, most of which I'll actually be seeing this year, and working on my 12 Days of Christmas for this blog. That doesn't count the cooking and cleaning and taking care of kids in between. But I'm not complaining....I'd rather be busy than bored!

This is going to be short, because I have to get to work on my Friday Friends! post for tomorrow. I really try to have it done on Thursday night because it makes it so much easier than getting up at the crack of dawn to do it. The last couple of weeks it's been late, but I'm trying to get back on track. So what you're going to get today is a recipe for the best and easiest lemon cookies you'll ever make! I got this recipe from my sister-in-law many years ago and it is still one of my favorites.

Quick Delicious Lemon Cookies

1 lemon cake mix (without the pudding)
4 oz. Cool Whip
1 egg, beaten

Mix ingredients together by hand and drop by spoonfuls into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll around until well coated. Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake 10-15 minutes on 325. Do NOT let them get brown! They will crack and look very pretty.


I hope you enjoy the cookies, and I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...