It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

Wow! I am already through 1 Nephi! I read one chapter on Sunday, two chapters on Tuesday, and yesterday I found it so interesting that I didn't stop until I was all the way through the 22 chapters of 1 Nephi. That's a first for me. I usually flake out around chapter 5 or 6 and have to push myself to go any further. I seem to be understanding a lot more this time, too, so that's good.

I am the Relief Society chorister in my ward in Gold Hill, Oregon, and I am planning to do a little something for my ladies for Christmas. I wanted to do the 12 Days of Christmas, just like I do here on my blog, but I didn't have the idea until it was too late. I would have had to start the first Sunday in October for that to work. So I'm doing six days instead, starting on the 20th with a little red Christmas mouse. I'm still searching out the scriptures and quotes, etc. that I will use, but I think it will be fun. Here is the little mouse.

Sorry about the photo being blurry. Tomorrow I will have a tutorial for you and you'll get the whole "tail."

This is a short post today because its grocery shopping day. I need to go get my husband up, now that the kids are gone to school, so we can get out of here and back before noon. See you all tomorrow with the KrisMouse, and hopefully the scripture or something to go with him. Until then, here are some words from Albert Einstein, "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...