It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pain-haze ramblings....

I finally figured out how to move the signature! Remember I told you I had learned how to put a signature on my blog? Well, when you put in the code for it, it puts it at the top left of the blog and it won't move down! Today I decided to try anything I could think of, so I moved it all the way to the right, and from there it WILL move down. Yay!  Sniff...sniff...I feel so proud...... :)

This will be a short post today. I am laid up in bed with a very painful knee. I don't know what caused it, but yesterday my knee popped really loud and really hard. Talk about pain! I thought I was going down to the ground! I was in the dressing room at Fashion Bug at the time, and I didn't want to alarm anyone, so I screamed silently while getting myself onto the little bench. I finally got myself dressed again and hobbled out to the car, where my hubby awaited me. He took me directly to the doctor's office, and HE put me on bed rest. He said if its not better in 2-3 days, he wants me to have an MRI. He thinks I might have torn some ligaments. Either that or I had a baker's cyst behind my knee that burst. Any way you look at it, it WAS NOT FUN!


A neighbor down the street and around the corner has done a super job decorating for Halloween. The picture doesn't do it justice, but its the best I could do, because there's just too much to get into one photo. Also, I want to show you my Dollar Store treasure. I bought the wreath, some leaves and pumpkins, cost $4, plus I got a bunch of Fall flowers at a yard sale, cost $2. Total cost, $6. Not bad, huh?



Lastly, I found this quote that I really like and thought you might, too. It demonstrates what is real and what is really important in life. Not the window dressing, but the real stuff.

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness, For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." Audrey Hepburn

Have a good day and remember to keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...