It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Friends!

Boy! Christmas is getting closer and closer! I still have a few projects to do and some more baking. Next week I'm going to give you one of my favorite recipes. It's a bread ring filled with cream cheese. Mmmmmm good!

So today's offerings start with a cute project from Amy at The Happy Scraps. I love nativities, and the manger in particular, and this one is darling. This blog is written by two very good friends, Debbie and Amy, and they have a cute style and lots of nice projects. Take a look at this cute manger, and check out the rest of their blog while you're there.


                              http://thehappyscraps.blogspot.com/2011/12/away-in-manger.html

My next find is a blog called My Simple Home Life. Its author is Jackie, mother of 4 small boys and a black lab who looks just like my Molly. She has some really cute paper trees that I think you will really like. They look easy and fun, so hop on over and take a look. These can be made before Christmas easily, and they would be cute last-minute decorations for a party or cookie exchange. She's got some cute renovating projects, too, so go check it out at http://www.mysimplehomelife.com/2011/12/diy-christmas-paper-christmas-trees.html

I love these! I have to make some next year.

Last for today. but certainly not least, is the cutest little fishy purse you ever wanna see! I came across this by accident, and I think I have two granddaughters who need them! Actually, three. The blog is written by Ashley, who openly admits that she would rather blog and craft than clean house. A woman after my own heart! Anyway, she gives a great tutorial and the patterns, too. So go over to  http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/12/fabric-fishy-purse-pattern-pieces-included.html  and check things out.


Well, that's it for today. Right now I am so tired I can barely function. Along with being the Relief Society chorister and getting a musical number ready for Christmas Sunday, doing the 6 Sundays of Christmas, the 12 Days of Christmas, making gifts for the family and trying to get the baking done, I am also on the Relief Society Board, and we just had our Christmas function. I think I will spend the day being lazy, and then get started again tomorrow. Christmas waits for no man (or woman). Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...