It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

New favorite website!

I just found the cutest flower push pin tutorial! I was on one of my favorite new crafty websites, Rook No. 17, and I clicked on one of her links, which took me to theVspot , and blog. I clicked on a link there that took me to Something Turquoise and the tutorial for the push pins. Here's a link that will take you directly there without all the twists and turns. http://somethingturquoise.com/2011/08/19/diy-fabric-push-pins/ . They are cute and easy!
Well, my research is leading me closer and closer to an Etsy shop of my own. Now I have to get into how to get one and the tax paperwork involved in having one. If anyone has an easy method of keeping records for tax purposes and an idea of what kind of forms I need to have, let me know. Do I need a business license? I will have to check into some things, and then start getting stuff ready to be photographed. I've been reading up on how to improve my photographic skills, too. I'm itching to get going, I just have to make sure that its the right thing for me. I also heard about another place called Folksy that I want to check out. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it must be something like Etsy, so I want to take a look before I make a final decision.
I've been checking the TV listings for my favorite shows, and a whole bunch of them start this next week! I will be so busy watching them, that I don't know how I'll have time for anything else. Just kidding :) 
Well, I need to get back to my research. Maybe next time I will have some Etsy news. Until then, keep the home fires burning and I'll see you later. Gramma G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...