It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More research....

Whew! We are having a really busy time right now. My husband will be having another surgery on October 4th and he has tests and blood work and pre-op, etc. I never saw so many doctors in such a short time in my life! But, I have a lot of time to read while all this testing is going on, so I'm trying to learn some new things. I'm also getting brave enough to experiment with a few things, hence the Recipes list on the side bar. I tried a few ways to get it right, and I finally got it to do what I wanted it to. There are probably easier ways to do it, but this way works and I can do it! So its all good.
I'm also back on the diet roller coaster. Oooooh, fun. I put a little diet ticker on the sidebar, too, so you can all follow me in my progress, (or lack of, sometimes). If I get off the track, you can let me know you've noticed and send me a message to get back with the program! Keep me in line, OK?
And as for the Etsy thing, I will be exploring the Etsy scene in the next few days, or maybe a week, looking at shops and some of the best-selling items to try and decide if its the thing for me. The more I read, the more I like the sounds of it, but I want to actually look at it first. If you have an Etsy shop, let me know the name so I can look at it, and let me know how you are doing with it.

Making paper with the grandkids.
We made Tic Tac Toe boards, and they had a lot of fun. They want to do it again!

This is a short post, because I have to get back on the heating pad. My back is killing me (I think I need a new mattress) and the heat seems to be the only thing that helps. I think maybe I need to slow down a little, but its so hard to do! Gandhi said, "There is more to life than increasing its speed," and I think he may be right. So here is a slower Gramma G saying....see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...