It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Is the new year happy yet?

The New Year is off to a not-so-good start. My husband still doesn't have work and I don't know what to do with him! He's under foot all the time with nothing to do. And he gets so depressed! And having no money is getting really old. I can't get away because I can't afford to. It's a big never-ending circle. Oh well....enough of that.
I'm still trying to find a way to make money online. I don't have a following yet on this blog, so my AdSense isn't making any money, and I think most of the online schemes out there are just that, schemes. I would like to find just one that is legitimate. Just one that will really allow me to work from home and help support my family.
I'm also looking for ways to make this blog better. I need to learn how to make other pages and link to them. I am going to start making some tutorials, too. I also need to finish the ABC book I started last year! I have all the photos taken, and the patterns are drawn, but I need to learn to make PDF files and link to them so you can get real patterns, and not just photos of patterns. I am working on all these things, so my posts will probably be scattered for a while, but it WILL get better.
I am sitting here watching my granddaughter do her homework. She's upset with her parents and has a real attitude, and boy! She can roll her eyes with best, and she's only 9. She wrote on her hand with ink today and that's a no-no in our family. Then she proceeded to lie to her dad, telling him she couldn't remember what it said! And this after her mother and I had already read it. (She's a blonde.) If dad finds out it was about needing to meet boys, he will have a fit! Ah....Life in the fast lane..... :)
Well, the other half is awake now, so I better go. Gotta get dinner ready, but I'll be back soon. May you have peace and matching socks. Gramma G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...