It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Still doing apples!

Well, here I am, still doing apples! I thought they would be done by now, but I don't seem to be making much headway! This is going to be a short post because when I get off this computer, I'm doing applesauce. Really, I am going to do it this time! And some apple pie filling, too.

Lots of apples!

Have you got one of these handy gadgets? I borrowed this one from a friend.

It peels, cores and slices the apples all at the same time!

There you have it! The core is still on the gadget, the
 peels are under it and the apple rings are to the right.

Pretty handy, huh? Hubby runs the gadget while I catch the rings and put them in a bowl, ready to cook down. Gotta go get busy! See you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...