It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Walking again....

Good morning! Just got out of the shower after my walk and I feel much better. I am so out of shape! I hurt in places I didn't know could hurt. My hurts hurt! But I am sticking with it. My arthritis is better when I walk regularly, but getting started is always hard. But look what I get to look at when I walk.....



This was the fog on the mountain yesterday morning. It was all gone, of course by the time we walked back. Here is some of the first trees in bloom.


This morning I noticed the little ferns all over the ground. I really want some in my yard! I took pictures with my phone but I'm having a hard time getting them to send to my computer. It's no longer morning and they still haven't come through. I'm going to shut everything down and restart and see if that helps. I'll be back later to (hopefully) show you more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...