It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

We had a good 4th, and I hope you all did, too. If you want to see pictures and a video of the fireworks, go to my other blog, Gramm and Crackers, to view them. We were basically lazy. We didn't do any gardening or housecleaning, or much of anything. The guys and kids went fishing and Kristen and I watched movies. Great day!

Here are a few pics from the parade. though. It was really long, but probably the best one we've seen in Ashland yet.



The REAL weinerschnitzel!

Andy and Cameron's scout group.

I caught Andy in the middle of a sentence, and how about the "cool" Cameron?

We had a good day and I hope all of you did, too. Love you all! See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...