It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh my goodness!!!! It's been a year and a half since I posted! My life has been in an uproar the whole time. I have been helping to write a book on the history of this little valley that I've spent the better part of 25 years in, and Volume 1 is finally done and Volumes 2 and 3 will be done in the next couple of weeks. They had better be! My husband has moved to Oregon while I have stayed here to finish, and I BETTER be there soon or he may divorce me! Not really, but he'll be really mad and I don't like "really mad" at Christmas time. My youngest son and his wife and two kids moved up there and asked us to go with them, so we decided "What the heck?" Only problem is, this book has taken a LOT longer than I thought it would, so Andy and his dad have been there since July, and Kristen and the kids since September. And I'm still here.......big sigh. I committed to stay until the books are done, and I don't want this hanging on my conscience again. (That's a whole nother story.)

Anyway....I'm getting ready for the 12 Days of Christmas again. Starting on the 12th of December (my birthday!) I will post 12 ideas for the days leading up to Christmas. I hope you will enjoy them. I might not have a sample photo of each, because all my crafting supplies are in Oregon, but there will at least be a drawing to go with each one. These are all fast and easy projects, so they won't take up all of your time. Most of them will be easy enough for you to do with children or grandchildren, so you can spend some time with them, too. I've been thinking of doing 12 things you can make out of pine cones, but I haven't perfected it all yet, so I may have to keep that idea for next year.
Well, gotta go for now. Be back in a couple of days. I'll have some photos of the family get-together at Thanksgiving. Not your normal festivities. See you soon.
Remember...Everyone has a creative side. Thank heaven they're not all the same, or this would be a boring existence. 'Night, Gramma G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...