It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Twelve Days of Christmas 2016 - Day Eleven

Well, I;m sitting on a bed in a motel room in St. George, Utah, after celebrating our birthdays with dinner and a movie, so this is a quick and easy project. I don't want my hubby to start complaining!


 It only takes a piece of cardstock 8 1/2" x 3 1/2" and 4 or 5 sheets of copy paper cut into 7" x 3 1/4" strips. Fold up 1" of the cardstock on one end and tuck the paper strips into the fold. Make sure you catch the papers and staple about 1/2" above the fold in two spots.



Take the top edge of the paper and tuck it into the fold like a matchbook and fold the whole booklet.. Now all you nave to do is decorate it! Now, you might see that the one above is NOT cardstock, and you would be right. It's a punch card for a time clock, or a time card. It's actually the perfect size. This one was made for me by a friend, but I made the one below, and I thought you might like to see it, because I carry it in my purse all the time. It's a little dog-eared from use, but still useful.


I made them for stocking stuffers a few years ago. I used old-fashioned paper and little tags that read Grandma's Grocery List and they were very popular!


 I made these little lists to go inside because I thought they might be helpful, but, at least for me, they are not. They aren't specific enough for me and they take up room I need to write what I really DO need. That's why I just use blank paper now. Much handier.    

                                

When I use up all my papers, I'll just take out the staples and put a new batch in. How easy is that? I will soon use up all those list pages and go to blank!

That's it! A really fast little gift or stocking stuffer that most women will really like! Have fun and share the love. And try to remember this Christmas season that love weighs more than gold. Love to all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...