It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friday (Saturday) Friends!

Wow! How easily time can get away from us. Friday Friends are Saturday Friends this week. I have been a day behind all week. I know you know what I'm talking about. I started the week on Tuesday instead of Monday, and I've been playing catch-up ever since!

Here is our first friend this week. It's Kara from Happy Go Lucky and she has the most delicious looking cupcakes ever! They are Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Crunch Cupcakes. Take a look....


Aren't they to die for? I want some right now, but I'm in the middle of making dinner, so I can't do it. Oh my gosh, I think I just drooled on my keyboard! Go to http://www.happygoluckyblog.com/2012/05/peanut-butter-chocolate-pretzel-crunch.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+happygoluckyblog+%28Happy-Go-Lucky%29 for the recipe and directions. And eat one for me!

Next up is Rachel over at I {heart} Crafty Things. She has made the cutest teacher appreciation gift for her son's teacher. She calls it Sticky Pop, and when you look at the photo, you'll know why. Go to http://iheartcraftythings.blogspot.com/2012/04/sticky-pop-teacher-apreciation-gift.html and see her other ideas. She's got some great ideas for doing crafts with your kids.


Our next friend is A Brooklyn Limestone in Progress, or Brooklyn Limestone for short. This post is about a year-and-a-half old, but I love these napkin rings, and I'm betting some of you will. too. Go to http://www.brooklynlimestone.com/2010/11/chic-on-cheap-vintage-forks-napkin.html to get the full story.


Fun AND beautiful! What a combination.

Our last friend for today is Mandy at Sugar Bee Crafts. She has made some glass tile pendants that would make really nice Mother's Day gifts! And they're easy to make, too. Even a little one could make these. Go to http://www.sugarbeecrafts.com/2010/04/glass-tile-pendants.html and find out how.


Looks like some really good ideas today, so go visit and try them out. Be sure to leave a comment so they know you liked what you saw. They'll appreciate it! And remember, as you go through your day and week, that one of the advantages of being disorderly is that you are constantly making new discoveries! This is my excuse for not being TOO organized. Have a great weekend, and until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...