It's not what you gather, but what you scatter, that tells what kind of a life you have lived.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Friends

It's Friday time again......la la la la la! If you could hear me, I would be singing. I love Friday Friends! It gives me an opportunity to go browsing among your blogs that I might not take the time for as often otherwise. I'm still looking for Valentine's Day goodies, and I found some more good stuff.

First, we have  Julie, Tammie, Joy, Krista and La Tisha, who have a really cute blog called Glue Guns and Spatulas. This post is actually from Valentine's Day 2010, but it is so cute, I thought you wouldn't care. Go check it out at http://gluegunsandspatulas.blogspot.com/2010/01/heart-shaped-valentines-wreath.html .

Next are the girls over at The Mother Huddle. Their blog is cute, funny and informative. They have lots of things going on all the time and it's very worth a visit. The post I'm linking to has seven different Valentine's ideas, plus, if you click on the heart garland on the header, you will find even more ideas! So go on over to http://www.themotherhuddle.com/tag/handmade-valentines/ and check out the madness.



Over at Mom On Time Out, Trish has put together Love Bugs that are really cute. Her oldest boy is in kindergarten this year, and so Valentines are a BIG deal! I know he had a blast making these little bugs to give to all his friends. http://www.momontimeout.com/2012/01/love-bug-valentines-craft_25.html



And for our grand finale today, I have a Velentine's Linky party from Someday Crafts. Go to this link http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/2012/01/valentines-linky.html and you will find a plethora of crafts for the day of the heart. And it's open until February 14th, so you can check back daily or weekly, or whatever fits your schedule, for new ideas, or link up your own project! Here is a photo of just one of the projects shown.


I hope you have enjoyed these friends as much as I have and will continue to visit. And leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments. Tell them you saw them here.

I don't know who said this, but I like it. "Creativity, it has been said, consists largely of re-arranging what we know in order to find out what we don't know." Are you actively engaged in re-arranging?Let me know what you are doing to increase your creativity. Until next time,

P.S. Oh my gosh, I just realized I forgot to hit the publish button! Sorry this is so late.....I actually finished it about 7:30 this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I would love to hear from you. Please come back and comment often. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...